Preparation time: 2 hours & execution time: 20 minutes
- 100 gr. Chicken fillet
- 25 gr. Green Thai curry paste
- 10 gr. Coconut butter
- 80 gr. Coconut cream
- 100 gr. Coconut milk
- Coconut oil
- Balsamico di Modena pearls
- Sweet red pepper drop
- For the beans
- For the tahini sauce
- 1 shot of beans broth
- 30 gr. Olive oil
- 50 gr. Tahini
- 10 gr. Natural lemon juice
- For the beetroot hummus
- Boil the aztec beans along with 1 bay leaf for 2 hours.
- Let them cool down and keep some juice from boiling.
- Take some beans and mash them.
- Mix the ingredients in a basin.
- Beat the ingredients for the tahini sauce until the mixture is homogenous and pour a little on the beans.
- Marinate the chicken for 45 minutes with half a spoonful of green curry paste.
- Dry it and sauté it in coconut butter.
- Reduce the heat by pouring coconut milk and coconut cream.
- Add the rest of the green curry and boil it until it becomes homogenous.
- For the hummus
- Beat the ingredients until they are homogenous.
- Garnish with balsamic pearls and sweet red pepper drop.
Special credits to Pajari for their hospitality
Chef: Soulis Simeonidis
Wandering around different restaurants in Athens and getting “salty” experiences in Santorin for years (Nixteri, Niki, Mango), I came back to the city that taught me how to taste.
Motto: “Flavor belongs to the past…”