Ingredients for 1 portion:
- Beluga lentils (boiled) 50 grams
- Buckwheat (boiled) 50 grams
- Smoked mackerel 1 fillet about 80 grams
- 1/2 Tomato (cut into vey thin slices)
- Fruit pepper orange 10 grams
- Balsamic Pearls with lemon flavoring preferrably
- Vinaigrette Ingredients:
Preparation Time:25-30 minutes
- Boil the beluga lentils in a vegetabel broth for about 22-25 minutes and strain them.
- Then boil the buckwheat for half an hour in a vegetable broth as well and cool it down.
- In a sauce pan sauté the mackerel that you have cut into squares.
- After that, mix it with the buckwheat and lentils, adding the already made vinaigrette.
- Afterwards, place the sliced tomato on a plate and add the rest of the ingredients you just mixed using a springform pan.
- As a finishing touch, add the lemon pearls and sprinkle with a little extra virgin olive oil
- For the vinaigrette:
We would like to thank Ζύθος – Ντορέ for their hospitality
Chef: Tsoukalis Apostolis
He studied in Belgium “Institut of Norte Dame”
Has worked in Belgium, Thessaloniki at HYATT, Ολύμπιον
Since 2001 – 2003 he was a chef and owner of “Mojo”
Since 2003 – 2010 he was a chef and owner of “Οδός Μαγείρων”
In 2010 – 2014 a chef and owner of “Κάρδαμο”
Since 2014 until today, an executive chef of “Ζύθο”