Ingredients for 1 portion:
- 150 gr Beef tenderloin black angus
- 100 gr. Pork rind
- 10 ml Colatura Di Alici
- 30 ml Spice oil smoked paprika-jalapeno
- 70 gr. Μayonnaise
- 10 gr. Natural Lemon juice 100%
- 10 gr. Fresh Chives
- 5 gr. Danish smoked pyramid salt
- 2 gr. Nori powder
- 20 gr. Passion fruit pearls
- 20 gr Balsamic pearls with lemon flavoring
- 5 gr. Fruit pepper forest fruit
Preparation Time: 40 hours & Execution time: 5 minutes
- For the pork cracker:
- Boil the pork rind for 3 hours.
- Get it well-strained and leave it in the dehumidifier for 36 hours.
- Then, fry it in high heat for 30 seconds and the cracker is ready.
- For the spicy Mayo
- Mix the mayo with the spice oil smoked paprika-jalapeno.
- For the meat: 1. Cut the tartare meat . 2 Marinate the meat with Colatura di Alici, Natural lemon juice, chives, danish smoked salt, fruit pepper forest fruit and stir them.
- Decorate the dish:
- Place the cracker on the bottom.
- Place the tartare above the cracker.
- Add the spicy mayo.
- Αdd the nori powder.
- Decorate the dish with the pearls.
Enjoy your meal…
Special credits to Malconi’s Italian Restaurant for their hospitality.
Chef: Giannis Kosmadakis
Motto: “Let your instict lead you to simplicity and simplicity will lead you to flavor.”