Ingredients for 1 portion:
- Burrata 200 grams
- Three-coloured roasted and sliced peppers 150 grams
- Green lentils Le Puy 50 grams
- Asparagus 25 grams
- Baby zucchini 50 grams
- Sliced Sauted Artichokes 30 grams
- Yellow semi-dried cherry tomatoes 50 grams
- Fresh tomato 1 portion
- Red cherry tomatoes 7 pieces
- Basil pesto 20 grams
- Balsamico di Modena Pearls 10 grams
- Red sweet pepper drops 6-7 pieces
- Decorative ruby balsamic vinegar glaze 10 grams
- White raisins 10 grams
- Chives 5 grams
- Fresh basil leaves 2 pieces
- Dressing ingredients:
Preparation Time:25 minutes
- Boil the Green lentils Le Puy for 17 minutes in water or vegetable broth and strain it.
- Poach the asparagus for 4 minutes and through them in ice and water.
- Cut the zucchini in half and grill them for 2 minutes on each side.
- Strain the Three-coloured roasted and sliced peppers, the Sliced Sauted Artichokes and the Yellow semi-dried cherry tomatoes.
- Strain the burrata.
- Mix in a bowl the lentils, the peppers, the sliced artichokes, the zucchini, the asparagus, the raisins, the Yellow semi-dried cherry tomatoes, the red cherry tomatoes, the fresh basil leaves and the chives.
- Marinade with the dressing. Finally, add salt and pepper.
- Place the vegetables in a circular pattern and in the middle of the plate add the burrata, opened in four pieces.
- Place on top of the burrata the fresh tomato, after passing it through your grinder and place the Basil pesto on top.
- Finally, decorate the plate with the Balsamico di Modena Pearls, the Red sweet pepper dropsand the Decorative ruby balsamic vinegar glaze.
- For the dressing:
Special Thanks to Οψοποιών Μαγγανείαι for their hospitality
Chef: Voyatzoglou Ntina
Since 2005, in the sector of mass dinning in different posts.
Since 2014, co-owner of Οψοποιών Μαγγανείαι,
a dream come true!