Category: Main dish
Ingredients for 2 portions:
- 1 cockerel
- Black truffle carpaccio slices preferably
- Persian Bleu salt preferably
- Pepper Black “Lampong” whole preferably
- Sauce from the broth:
Preparation time: 2.5 hours preparation time + 20 minutes instructions
- For the cockerel:
- Use the blowtorch to burn a little the hair of the cockerel, poussin preferably and keep the bones.
- Saute the cockerel provided that you have spread on it Persian Bleu salt and Pepper Black “Lampong” Whole, until it gets a golden colour and put it in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Let it rest for 1-2 minutes and then serve it out.
- For the artichoke:
- Use the Sliced Sauted Artichokes, the Artichokes with stem and cut them in brunoise.
- Saute without adding olive oil, cause the artichokes have already and add Season Pepper Garlic Shallot and the green apple, which have been already sliced in brunoise.
- Reduce the heat by pouring white wine, add dairy cream and in the end butter, Parmigiano Reggiano Cream and Tartufata Black cream.
- For the sauce:
- Put the bones in the oven for 20 minutes in 220 degrees.
- In a pot saute the vegetables and in the end add the double concentrated tomato paste and the bones from the baking pan, in which you have reduced the heat by pouring red wine and you have taken all the jus.
- Boil them for 1.5 hour and drain them.
- Serve the sauce according to the desirable result.
Enjoy your meal…
Special credits to
CHILAI Wine Bar & Restaurant for their hospitality.
Chef: Charis Topatoglou
Graduated from AKMI university in 2009
Works from 2016 till now as head chef in CHILAI Wine Bar & Restaurant