Preparation time: 30 minutes & Execution time: 4 hours
- 10 Chicken cutlets
- 1200 gr. Pork spare ribs
- 1000 gr. Flank steak
- Fried polenta
- 3 pcs Peaches
- Spicemix jamaican jerk
- 2 pcs Corns
- 400 gr. Cherry tomatoes
- Sundried crunchy peperoni
- Fleur de sel
- For the chicken cutlets
- Marinate the chicken cutlets with fleur de sel and spicemix tex mex and leave them overnight.
- Put them on the grill for 2 hours at 90 degrees.
- Another 2 hours at 180 degrees sprinkling with apple juice or pineapple juice.
- During the last half hour glaze them with the Caribbean marinade.
- Spare ribs
- Marinate the spare ribs with fleur de sel and spicemix piri piri and leave them overnight.
- Put them on the grill for 2 hours at 90 degrees, spraying with apple juice or pineapple juice.
- Wrap them with aluminum foil and let them for another two hours at 180 degrees.
- During the last half hour we glaze them with the Chinese bbq.
- Flank steak
- Marinate the flank steak with fleur de sel and chimichurri spicemix and leave them overnight.
- Put them on the grill for about 40 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Boil it until it becomes soft.
- Spread spice oil smoked paprika jalapeno and put it in the grill for 20-25 minutes.
- In the end, add fleur de sel.
- Cherry tomatoes
- Put them in the grill for 20-25 minutes.
- Powder with spicemix masala and fleur de sel.
- Season with Jamaican jerk and fleur de sel.
- Put them in the grill for 35-40 minutes.
- Fried polenta
- Cook the polenta in a ratio of 1 to 4 with water and milk, add the nduja and a little fleur de sel at the end.
- In high heat, in a non-stick pan, stir the polenta and garnish with three-color pepper mustard.
- Place the sauce in jars.
- Decorate with fleur de sel and sundried crunchy pepperoni.
We would like to thank UMA restaurant for their hospitality
Chef: Andreas Klavdianos
“Cooking is an expression of who we are”