Preparation time: 15 minutes & Execution time: 5 minutes
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- 140 gr. Fresh tuna
- 50 gr. Roasted and spiced coconut with peanut
- 50 gr. Yellow rusk
- 40 gr. Carob rusk soil
- 5 gr. Chili rings
- 10 Items of White balsamic with lemon
- 5 gr. Persian blue salt
- 50 gr. Piri piri
- 10 gr. Sundried crunchy peperoni
- 2 egg yolks
- Lemon fruit pepper
- 15 gr. Flour
- Sunflower oil for frying
- 10 gr. Wokpaste Teriyaki
- 10 gr. Ravigote
- Marinate the tuna with Persian blue salt and lemon fruit pepper.
- Beat the eggs with a little water.
- Create a mixture with the breadcrumbs and the roasted and spiced coconut and peanut seasoning.
- Bread the tuna by dipping it in the flour, the egg and then in the mixture with the breadcrumbs and the roasted and spiced coconut and peanut seasoning.
- Place the tuna in hot oil, lower the temperature and fry for 2 to 3 minutes until it gets a golden brown color.
- Place the carob rusk soil on the plate lengthwise with the sundried crunchy pepperoni and place the tuna on the top. Also lengthwise the plate add the teriyaki wokpaste over the tuna and the white balsamic with lemon pearls.
- With a feeding bottle, make 3 dots of ravigote sauce next to the tuna and at the end add the chili rings.
- Use piri piri for the dressing.
Special credits to Coquille Sea Food for their hospitality
Chef: Manos Kontos
- Started in 1998 for 2 years in Anatoli restaurant
- 7 years in Caprice Marcel restaurant
- 7 years co-owner in Moms restaurant
- 2 years in Agistri, Pefkochori
- Last 3 years in Coquille Sea Food
Motto: “do what is right, not what is easy”