Category: Street food
Preparation time: 3 hours & Execution time: 10 minutes
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- 100 gr. Duck leg confit
- 3 ml. Sesame oil
- 5 ml. Soya sauce
- 5 gr. Fresh ginger
- 5 ml Reduction must (SABA)
- 50 gr. BBQ base sauce
- 20 gr. Hoisin sauce
- 10 ml. Tomato vinegar
- 5 gr. Chili pepper
- 1 gr. Garlic powder
- 1 gr. Onion powder
- 10 gr. Radish daikon julienne
- 10 gr. Cucumber
- Roasted and spiced coconut with peanut
- 100 gr. French baby potatoes
- 100 gr. Strained yoghurt
- 100 gr. Mayo
- 10 gr. Olive oil
- 5 gr. Yellow curry Madras
- Salt, pepper
- 10 ml Lime juice
- For the duck:
- Remove the bones from the duck and marinate it with sesame oil, soya sauce, fresh ginger and the reduction must.
- Then leave it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Finally, caramelize it on the plate at 200 degrees. Be careful not to burn it.
- For the sauce:
- Mix the BBQ sauce base, hoisin sauce, tomato vinegar, chili pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and boil them for five minutes.
- Then, let them cool down.
- Union time:
- Steam the bun and add the vegetables and the duck inside. Add the Chinese BBQ and finish with the roasted coconut and peanut seasoning.
- For the potatoes:
- Steam the potatoes for 20 minutes.
- As soon as they cool down, break them uneven with our hand and fry them at 180 degrees.
- For the curry sauce on top of the tomatoes:
- Mix the strained yogurt, the mayonnaise, the olive oil, the yellow curry Madras and the lime juice.
- Union time:
- Place our potatoes in the dish and pour the curry sauce on the top.
- Finish with the roasted coconut and peanut seasoning.
Enjoy your meal…
Special credits to Τhess Bao for their hospitality
Chef: Dimitris Pamporis
Motto: “Let the others talk for us”