Ingredients for 6 portions:
Preparation time: 4 hours
For the cremeux:
- 150 ml Dairy milk
- 150 ml Milk
- 100 gr. Pasteurized egg yolk
- 12 gr. Gelatin
- 580 gr. Milk plain chocolate
- 100 ml Tangerine juice
- 50 gr. Citrus cream
- Add the sour cream, the milk and the egg yolk to a saucepan..
- Raise the temperature to 83 degrees and stir the mixture carefully.
- In another pan, soften the gelatin and add it to the mixture. Then, once the plain chocolate has been melted in a bain-marie, add it to the mixture along with the citrus cream and the tangerine juice.
- Place the mixture in the forming molds and freeze it in the blastchiller.
Preparation time: 2 hours
For the Citrus Gel:
- 350 ml Natural lemon juice
- 50 gr. Citrus fruits cream
- 150 gr. White granulated sugar
- 200 ml Water
- 10 gr. Agar Agar
- Place all the ingredients in a saucepan and raise the temperature of the mixture to 100 degrees, by stirring.
- Cool the mixture in the blastchiller and then beat it in the thermoblender to correct the texture.
Preparation time: 12 hours
For the Sorbet Mango:
- 1050 ml Mango puree
- 335 ml Water
- 55 gr. Clucose atomise
- 225 gr. White granulated sugar
- 4 gr. Dextrose
- 35 gr. Super texture stabiliser
- In a saucepan, incorporate the water and the sugar and raise the temperature of the mixture to 45 degrees.
- Then, add the Super texture stabilizer and raise the temperature of the mixture to 80 degrees.
- Let the mixture rest in the fridge during the night and add in the morning the softened mango puree.
- Store the pacojet in cases, freeze it and beat it for 45 minutes before serving it out.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
For the decoration:
- Passion fruit pearls
- 3 thin slices of Kumquat
- 20 gr. Salty caramel crumble
- Fresh mango, cut into cubes
- Orange fillets
- Edible flowers
- Shiso sprouts
Special credits to LImna Beach for the hospitality.
Chef: Andreas Basiakos
Moto: “Shut up and work” (Αlbert Adria)
Special credits to Upform company for their equipment contribution.