Ingredients for 6 portions:
- San Marzano tomato 1 kilo
- Pepperonata 300 grams
- White Balsamico vinegar 4 table spoons
- 6 table spoons of Olive oil
- One garlic clove
- One cucumber
- One table spoon of sugar
- Blue Persian Salt
- Fresh parsley
- Fresh basil
- Basil pesto 200 grams thinned with olive oil
- Gremezi cheese 300 grams
- Season Pepper Seaweed – Lemon
- Toasted coconut & peanut spice
- Spicemix del Mondo Chimichurri
Preparation Time:35 minutes
- Chop all the ingredients and place them in a blender with olive oil, salt, sugar and white Balsamico vinegar.
- Blend everything until it becomes homogenous and the soup is smooth and thick.
- If you want a thinner consistency, add a little cold water and stir well.
- Form the Gremezi small balls.
- Bread the Gremezi cheese balls with season pepper seaweed lemon, Toasted coconut & peanut spice and spicemix del Mondo chimichurri and place them inside the soup.
- Thin the basil pesto with olive oil and pour a little on top to decorate the dish.
Special thanks to Αρσανά for their hospitality
Chef: Marianthi Nicoli
My journey through professional cuisine began in 2010 and my suitcase keeps getting filled every day with experience, life lessons and creativity. My favorite passtime is cold cuisine, beacause it has no limits and imagination comes to life!!