Preparation time: 6 hours & Execution time: 5 minutes
Ingredients for 10 portions:
For the feta cheese foam (6-8 portions)
- 300 gr. Feta cheese
- 200 gr. Pickle
- 200 gr. Dairy cream
- 60 gr. Cold/hot Espuma
- Add all the ingredients in a thermomix.
- Cook it in 70 degrees for 5΄minutes.
- Add them in a siphon and put 2 ampoules.
- Keep them at room temperature.
For the panca-tandoori cream
- Add in a bowl all the ingredients.
For the confit cherry tomatoes
- 5 tomatoes
- 100 ml. syrup 1:1
- 1 stick of basil
- 1 item of Asteroid anise
- 1 clove of garlic
- Blanch and peel the cherry tomatoes.
- Boil the rest of the ingredients in a small pot.
- Remove it from the heat and add the cherry tomatoes.
- Let them cool down in the syrup.
For the metsovone croquette
- 50 gr. Smoked metsovone
- 60 gr. Ground pistachio
- 20 gr. Panko
- egg& flour in order to bread
- Cut the Metsovone cheese in cubes of 1×1.
- Mix the panko with the pistachio.
- Bread the Metsovone cheese and fry it in 175 degrees.
For the oregano olive oil
- 300 ml. Grape seed olive oil
- 100 gr. Parsley
- 50 gr. Fresh oregano
- Add all the ingredients in the thermomix.
- Blend them in high speed, until it reaches 37 degrees.
- Use the colander for the oil and put it in a feeding bottle.
For the pepper chips
- 5 items of green peppers
- 30 gr. Almifrio (Ultratex)
- 350 ml. Vegetable broth
- Egg & flour in order to bread
- Boil the peppers in the broth, until they become soft enough.
- Get them drained and blend them in the theromix along with the Almifrio.
- Apply the mixture in sil pat in a thin dough and add them in the dehumidifier in 65 degrees degrees for 6 hours, till it becomes crispy.
- Sun-dried crispy pepperoni
- Tomato flakes
- Add the foam in the center of the dish.
- In the center of the foam add the panca-tandoori cream.
- Add around the foam the confit cherry tomatoes and the Metsovone croquette.
- Garnish with oregano oil, tomato flakes and sun-dried crispy pepperoni.
Enjoy your meal …
Special credits to Rizes restaurant for their hospitality.
Chef: Panagiotis Delithanasis