Ingredients for 7 portions:
- For the braised pork belly
- For the focaccia
- 100 gr. Mediterranean piccante cream
- 1 Sweet potato
- 20 gr. Spicemix vadouvan
- 300 gr. Ready breading chimichurri
- 5 gr. Fleur de sel I.G.P.
- 3 gr. Season pepper garlic shallot
- 4 Eggs
- 100 gr. Flour
Preparation time: 3 hours & Execution time: 10 minutes
- For the braised pork belly:
- Place the pork belly with all her ingredients in a deep-dish. Cover it and put it in the oven in 180 degrees for 2 hours.
- Remove the deep-dish. Use a colander for the sauce in order to keep her and use it again in the end.
- Cut the pork belly in portions of 100 gr.
- For the focaccia:
- Κnead all the ingredients together.
- Let the dough for 30-40 minutes until it expands.
- Create portions of 120 gr.
- Bake it in the oven in 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
- For the eggs:
- Boil the eggs for 4.5 minutes.
- Cool them down instantaneously.
- Add in a bowl an egg, add the flour in another bowl and the ready breading chimicurri in another bowl as well.
- Βatter the eggs twice.
- For the sweet potato chips:
- Cut the sweet potato.
- Batter the slices with the spicemix vadouvan and fry them.
- Add the meditteranean piccante cream in a piping pag in order to use it on the top of the focaccia.
- Decorate the dish and add fleur de sel, the season pepper garlic shallot and the pork belly sauce.
Enjoy your meal…
Special credits to Warehouse Edge rstaurant for their hospitality.
Chef: Vasilis Geogleris
Executive chef in Warehouse since 2014
Motto: “Having respect for the raw materials, simplicity and passion, can lead people to pleasure.”