Κατηγορία: Main course
Preparation time: 20 minutes & Execution time: 12 minutes
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- 200 gr. Beef fillet
- 200 gr. Green asparagus
- 3 pcs Shrimps
- 50 gr. Seaweed chips original (green)
- 50 gr. Seaweed chips spicy sushi (purple)
- 50 gr. Seaweed chips sweet chili & crab (red)
- 100 ml. Chinese BBQ sauce
- 10 ml. Bisque
- 20 gr. Cream cheese
- 2 gr. Spinach powder
- Season pepper garlic – shallot
- 10 ml. Chicken broth
- 3 pcs. Crunchy caper leaves
- 50 gr. Flour
- 2 Eggs
For the asparagus cream
- Put in the blender 100 gr. green asparagus along with the cheese cream and beat them.
- Add the spinach powder for extra color.
For the shrimps
- Clean the shrimps and remove the head.
- Open them in their upper part in the shape of a butterfly, salt and season them with Season pepper, garlic – onion (shallot).
- Blend the seaweed chips of each color separately and bread the shrimps in the flour-egg mixture and then in the chips.
- Fry in sunflower oil for about 2 minutes.
For the veal fillet
- Season the meat with season pepper, garlic-onion (shallot) and salt and then let it for about 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Grill it for 5 minutes from both sides and continue for 7 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 degrees.
For the sauce
- Place the Chinese BBQ along with the bisque and the chicken broth in a frying pan and heat it for 3-4 minutes.
- Place the sauce in the center of the plate and cut the asparagus into small pieces.
- Place the fillet right on top of the sauce and the shrimps around the dish as well as the dots from the asparagus cream.
- Garnish with crispy caper leaves.
Enjoy your meal…
Special credits to Svoura restaurant for their hospitality.
Chef: Nikolaos Themistokleous