Category: Main dish
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- 350 gr. Iberico pork loin
- 50 gr. Fregola sarda grande
- 10 gr. Fruit pepper lemon
- 100 gr. Orange & Mint sauce
- 30 gr. Βutter
- 30 gr. Spice oil Green herbs-garlic
- 50 gr. Tsalafouti (goat cheese)
- 40 gr. Shimeji mushrooms
- 5 gr. Fleur de sel
- 1 slice of Tramezzini bread
- 3 spring onion tops
- 1 stick of fresh thyme
- 1 stick of fresh rosemary
- 10 gr. Spicemix del mondo Mediterrane
- Vegetable stock
- Olive oil
Preparation time: 45 minutes & Execution time: 5 minutes
- Saute the iberico pork in butter with the thyme and the rosemary for 3 minutes from both sides and in the end put it in the oven for 15 minutes in 190 degrees.
- Boil the fregola along with the vegetable stock and the spice oil herbs-garlic for 10 minutes.
- Mix the tsalafouti cheese with the Mediterranea mixture.
- Saute for one minute the Shimeji mushrooms in olive oil and add the salt and the fruit pepper lemon.
- Boil the Orange & Mint sauce along with a little bit of the vegetable stock and let it become a homogenous mixture.
- For the dish decoration:
- Fry in a high heat the spring onion tops.
- Freeze the Tramezzini bread. Then, cut it in thin slices, flavor with spice oil herbs-garlic and bake it in 120 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Set the dish:
- Spread the fregola.
- Continue with the tsalafouti.
- Place the iberico pork .
- Add the sauce.
- Add the mushrooms.
- Decorate with the Tramezzini and the fried tops.
Enjoy your meal…
Special credist to Rinokeros restaurant for their hospitality
Chef: Dionisis Kiourtzidis
“Our motto is to provide approachable luxury”