Category: Main course
Preparation time: 15 minutes & Execution time: 5 minutes
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- 250 gr. Sea bass fillet
- 3 Scallops
- 3 Asparagus
- 2 Sautéed whole artichokes
- 50 ml Natural lemon juice
- 20 ml Olive oil
- 20 gr. Wakame
- 50 gr. Tartufata white cream
- 20 gr. Truffle caviar
- 5 Black truffle carpaccio
- 10 gr. Fleur de sel Guerande I.G.P
- 50 ml Dairy cream
- 2 gr. Season pepper seaweed lemon
- For the sea bass:
- Season the fish with oil, fleur de sel and season pepper seaweed lemon.
- Cook the sea bass in a non-stick pan over medium heat, 2 minutes on each side.
- Finish the cooking in the oven for 4 minutes at 200 degrees.
- For the scallops:
- Bread the scallops with the Wakame flakes
- Sauté over high heat until they get cooked.
- For the alla Romana artichoke:
- Cut it into 4, put a little oil and fleur de sel and grill them.
- For the asparagus:
- Boil them for 3 minutes.
- For the white tartufata cream:
- Beat the tartufata cream along with some dairy cream in the mixer.
- Serve it out and decorate the dish.
Special credits Istioploikos for their hospitality
Chef: Nikos Kontomarkos
Motto: “Use raw materials of good quality and love what you”