Category: Main dish
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- For the lobster:
- For the puree of peruvian potato:
- 120 gr peruvian potatoes
- 50 gr butter
- 35 gr dairy cream
- 4-5 gr Danish smoked pyramid salt
- thyme preferably
- For the beetroot sauce:
- 75 gr cleaned beetroot
- 2 leaves of gelatin
- 10 gr ginger
- 10 gr Kalamansi vinegar
- White pepper
- For the garnishment:
- 4-5 items of beetroot leaves
- Lobster oil (preferable quantity)
- Balsamic pearls with lemon flavoring (preferable quantity)
- Belunga caviar (preferable quantity)
Preparation Time: 1 hour & 20 minutes for preparation + 10 minutes for instructions
- Fillet the lobster, as you saute him with butter, sesame oil, season pepper seaweed-lemon και danish smoked pyramid salt.
- Once the internal temperature reaches the 60 degrees C, remove it and let it drain.
- For the puree, bake the peruvian potato directly in a tinfoil with butter,thyme and a little bit of lobster oil.
- Peel the potatoes or put them in the thermomix in 70 degrees C for 3 minutes, adding a little bit of dairy cream and butter.
- Boil the beetroot for 1.5 hour in low heat with little water and Kalamansi vinegar and mash it up with two shrink wraps.
- Use belunga caviar , lemon pearls, beetroot leaves with vinaigrette from basil oil, Kalamansi vinegar and a little bit of lobster oil in order to decorate the dish.
Enjoy your meal…
Special credits to Villas Seaside Lounge & Restaurant for their hospitality
Chef: Christos Kitsos
Culinary arts in Ecole Gastronomique Levy, Thessaloniki
Since 2005 chef in different positions and restaurants all over the world e.g
- Sous Chef, Balthazar Govent Garden, London, UK
- Chef de partie στο Gordon Ramsey, Chelsea, London, UK
At this time, Executive chef at Villas Seaside restaurant lounge, Polychrono