Ingredients for 4 portions
For the rabbit:
1 Clove of garlic
500 gr. Rabbit
75 ml Rose wine xinomavro (Ktima Gerovasilleou)
300 ml chicken stock
2 sprigs of fresh thyme
For the parmesan sauce:
60 ml Dairy cream
Preparation Time: 2 hours of preparation + 20 minutes of execution
- Saute the rabbit, until it browns off.
- Remove the rabbit from the pot.
- Cook the onions and the garlic in low temperature until they are caramelized.
- Add the rabbit in the pot and reduce the heat by pouring Pedro ximenez vinegar and the wine.
- Add the pomodorella sauce, the stock, the thyme, the Spicemix del mondo la spezia, the salt and the pepper.
- Reduce the heat and let it braise for about 2 hours.
- Debone the rabbit and add the parmesan cream.
- Whip the pomodorella sauce, and use the sieve to strain her.
- For the Parmigiano Regianno Cream:
- Heat up the dairy cream and add the parmesan cream and the pepper.
Enjoy your meal…
Special credits to the restaurant Odos Delfon for their hospitality.
Chef: Eva Kapetanidou
Chef in the restaurant “Odos Delfon” for the last 6 years.
Motto: “A basic element for a perfect result is my team…”