Preparation Time: 40 minutes
Ingredients for 5 portions:
- 200 gr. Anglerfish liver
- 75 gr. Fresh butter
- 10 gr. Gomasio Classic
- 3 gr. Fruit Pepper Forest Fruit
- 2 gr. Chives cut in rings
- 40-50 gr. Sweet & sour white onions
- 20 gr. Wild fig jam
- 25 gr. Aceto Balsamico di Modena
- 75 gr. Olive oil
- 2 thin slices of a Baguette Marseillaise
- 10 gr. Spice Oil smoked papprika – Jalapeno
- Balsamico vinegar pearls with raspberry flavor for decoration
- Wash the liver and balance it in hot water.
- After having already softened the butter, add it to the cutter or Thermomix along with the liver, the gomasio classic, the Fruit Pepper Forest Fruit and the chives.
- Form the liver into a roll with the help of a baking sheet and place it in the fridge or the chiller.
- Cut the Sweet & sour white onions in half and pass them through a hot pan.
- With the immersion hand blender, mix the vinegar with the Wild fig jam
- Pour the oil litte by little until the sauce thickens.
- Spread the Spice Oil smoked papprika – Jalapeno on the bread slices.
- Place them in a preheated over at 180 degrees for 5 minutes.
Special thanks to the restaurant Marina Seafood Restaurant for their hospitality
Chef: Theodore Gavezos
Experience of 18 years with a specoalization to Seafood Restaurants
Since 2015 chef at Marina Seafood Restaurant (Chalkidiki)