Preparation time: 18 minutes & Execution time: 3 minutes
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- 5 eggs
- 70 ml Milk
- 100 gr. Flour
- 5 gr. Baking powder
- Corn flour
- 50 gr. Nduja
- 50 ml Hollandaise
- 15 ml Spice oil smoked paprika jalapeno
- 10 gr. Smoked paprika in powder
- 10 gr. Sun-dried crunchy pepperoni
- 5 gr. Spinach powder
- Mustard roots
- Create the mixture with egg, milk, flour, and baking powder for the pancake. Bake three layers and place them on one another. Cut them with a rectangular baking frame. Dip them in the corn flour, the egg, the panko and store them.
- Add in a pot a tablespoon of nduja , the smoked paprika in powder and the spice oil smoked paprika jalapeno. Homogenize them with the hollandaise.
- Fry the pancake in medium to high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Make three poached eggs.
- Sauté the spinach with the nduja to add color and flavor.
- For the decoration:
- Spread the spinach powder.
- Place the fried pancake.
- Add the spinach with the nduja and on top of them the poached eggs.
- Pour the red hollandaise.
- Garnish with spinach powder, sun-dried crunchy pepperoni and mustard roots.
Enjoy your meal…
Special credits to Twenty one bistro bar restaurant for their hospitality.
Chef: Alexis Sidiropoulos