Category: Main course
Preparation time: 1 hour (sous vide 12 hours)
Ingredients for 5 portions:
- 1200 gr. Iberico secreto
- 1000 gr. Sweet potatoes
- 1 dried onion
- 100 gr. Butter
- 150 gr. Dairy cream
- 150 gr. Soya & black pepper sauce
- Fleur de sel, Guerande I.G.P.
- Java long pepper (Asia, Indonesia)
- Pergamena di pane with carbon
- Crumble soya-wasabi
- Marinate the iberico secreto with soya & black pepper sauce and then vacuum and cook it in the roner for 12 hours at 68 degrees.
- Once you take it out, cut it into pieces, pass them through a hot pan until they get color and reduce the heat by pouring a little cognac.
- Add some vegetable broth and the rest of the soya & black pepper sauce.
- Let it glaze and at the end add a little butter.
- For the sweet potato puree:
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into large pieces.
- Put the pieces in a pot along with the onion, the ginger and the water, and boil them at medium temperature until they become soft.
- Remove the potatoes and mash them with the mash mill.
- Add as much dairy cream as we want, so that we have the desired texture.
- Add salt and pepper, add the butter and mix until the butter is absorbed.
- Serve by sprinkling the soya-wasabi crumble over the iberico secreto and put the mashed sweet potato next to it.
- Decorate the top of the dish with the crunchy bread sheet with carbon.
We would like to thank Neon restaurant for their hospitality.
Chef: Tasos Chatzipanagiotou