Category: Main course
Preparation time: 20 minutes & Execution time: 16 minutes
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- 150 gr. Lobster tail
- 200 gr. Rib eye
- 50 gr. Polenta
- 50 ml Pepper sauce
- 20 gr. Nduja
- 50 gr. Green asparagus cream
- 30 ml Gravy
- 20 gr. Trappers blend
- 10 gr. Green fresh & salted pepper
- 5 gr. Season pepper seaweed-lemon
- 5 gr. Season pepper garlic-onion
- Freeze-dried peas
- Pea germs
- Edible flowers
- Sauté the lobster tail in olive oil and nduja and reduce the heat by pouring cognac.
- Create a crust around the rib eye with the trappers blend and put it in the fridge.
- Boil water and add the polenta, until it becomes homogenous. In the end, add the green asparagus cream and the butter.
- Sauté the season pepper seaweed-lemon along with the season pepper garlic onion and the green fresh & salted pepper and reduce the heat by pouring the cognac. Then, add the gravy and the pepper sauce.
- Spread nduja on the lobster tail and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Roast the rib eye on the grill and then let it rest. The roasting time depends on your preferences.
- Add water and boil the polenta.
- Warm the pepper sauce in a saucepan.
- Place the polenta in a baking frame that has the shape of a half-moon. At the edges of the frame, put the rib eye and pour inside the pepper sauce. Place the rib eye on the lobster tail and the crispy pea, the asparagus and the pea germs on the polenta.
Special credits to MAIAMI restaurant for their hospitality.
Chef: Sophia Teftsi
Special credits to CONCEPT company for their kind contribution of the equipment.