Category: Main Dish
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- Arborio Rice 100 grams
- Variety of 8 species Mushrooms (trifolati) 30 grams
- Champignon Mushrooms 2 items
- Dried Onion 1 item
- Dry White Wine 100 ml
- Chicken Stock 200 grams
- White Truffle Oil 5 grams
- Parmigiano Reggiano Cream 80 grams
- Butter 10 grams
- Edible blossoms of flowers preferably
Preparation Time:30 minutes
- Saute’ the risotto with the champignon mushrooms according to the variety of 8 Species Mushrooms trifolati.
- Once it becomes rosy, reduce the heat by pouring wine and add gradually the Chicken Stock, which you have heated up.
- When the risotto has boiled, remove it from the stove and add the butter and the White Truffle Oil . Mix with a wooden dipper quickly, in order to become homogenous and once the butter has melted, you are ready to serve out.
- In a deep plate, place a springform pan, cover it with the risotto and in the middle create a “nest”. In that nest, place the Parmigiano Reggiano Cream. Cover the bottom with the rest of the risotto. Remove the springform pan and the dish is ready.
- Decorate the plate with edible blossoms of flowers and serve out.
Enjoy your meal…
Special Credits to Mastixa restaurant for their hospitality.
Chef: Sophia Terminotzogloy
12 years in the catering hall.
She has been undertaking restaurants for the last 5 years.
In Mastixa restaurant since 2017