Preparation time: 20 minutes & Execution time: 5 minutes
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- 70 gr. Variety of 8 species of mushrooms
- 50 gr. White Tartufata cream
- 4 gr. Black garlic flakes
- 1,5 gr. Season pepper wild mushroom
- 2 crunchy bread sheet with rosemary
- 20 ml. Aceto Βalsamico with rosemary
- 20 ml. Canola oil with butter flavor
- 10 gr. Pearls of aceto balsamico di modena
- 2 potatoes
- 50 gr. Kavurmak
- 50 gr. Cheese cream
- 60 ml. Dairy cream
- Cut the potatoes into cubes and boil them for 15 minutes. Then, fry them until they get golden brown.
- In a basin, put the white cream tartufata, the milk cream, the cream cheese and beat them with the balloon whisk until the mixture is homogeneous. Then, store it in a pastry cone and put it in the fridge to firm up.
- Sauté the potatoes, the Kavurmak and the mushrooms in canola oil with butter flavor. Season with salt, season pepper, wild mushrooms, black garlic flakes and finally reduce the heat by pouring rosemary-flavored Aceto balsamico.
- For the set-up:
- Place the sautéed ingredients in a circle and with the cornet put the truffle cream in tufts on the top.
- Garnish with the crunchy rosemary bread sheets.
- Season the wild mushrooms season pepper and with the black garlic flakes.
- Decorate with shoots, chives and pearls of aceto balsamico di modena.
Enjoy your meal…
Special credits to Taverna at Skra square for their hospitality.
Chef: Giorgos Goridis
Motto: “Love the life you live, live the life you love”.