Ingredients for 2 portions:
- Le Puy green lentiles 100 grams
- Black lentils Beluga 100 grams
- Green kidney beans 50 grams
- Sweet drop red pepper 50 grams
- Fresh tomato (partially dried) 50 grams
- Semi-dried yellow cherry tomatoes 50 grams
- Οlive oil 50 ml
- Sunflower oil 100 ml
- Aceto balsamico with strawberry flavoring 110 ml
- White balsamic vinegar 75 ml
- Sugar 35 grams
- Salt 7 grams
- 1 arabic pie
- 1 fennel
- 10 radishes
- Baby rocket 200 grams
- 2 red onions
Preparation time:30 minutes
- For the vinegraitte:
- Put in the blender the Aceto balsamico with strawberry flavoring, with the olive oil and 2 grams of salt.
- Blend them till the mixture becomes homogenous and thick.
- For the pickled onion:
- Chop precisely the onions in very small cubes and put them for 12 hours in a mixture of 75 ml White balsamic vinegar, 200ml of water, 35 grams of sugar and 5 grams of salt.
- Let the beans soak in plenty of water from the previous night. Boil the legumes in a low heat and pay attention, that there will be no extra water, so that the Black lentils Beluga will maintain her colour.
- Clean the fennel externally and then cut the fennel and the radishes in thin slices on the mandoline.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl (Le Puy green lentiles, Black lentils Beluga, Green kidney beans, Sweet drop red pepper, Fresh tomato (partially dried), Semi dried yellow cherry tomatoes), add two tablespoons of pickled onion, the quantity of vinegraitte that you want and stir.
- Cut the pie into triangles and fry them in order to become crispy and garnish the salad with them.
Enjoy the meal..
Special credits to Les Zazous restaurant for their hospitality.
Chef: Μinas Nitis
Graduated from tourist professions university in 2000.
I had been working in the hotel astir palace of Vouliagmeni from 2000 till 2003.
I had been working from 2004 till 2007 as Α’ chef and sous chef in the hotel Zannos Melathron.
I had been working from 2007 till 2009 in La Bastide St Antoine in Grasse of North France under the guidance of Jacque Chibois.
I had been working from 2009 till 2013 as an executive chef in the club Katikies Hotels.
I have been working from 2013 till now as Head Chef in Bar Restaurant Les Zazous.