Preparation time: 10 minutes & Execution time: 5 minutes
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- 100 gr. Sea bream fillet
- 20 gr. Aji amarillo paste
- 20 gr. Yuzu pearls
- 10 gr. Kalamansi vinegar
- 15 gr. Lobster oil
- 10 gr. Crystallized ginger chips
- Fleur de sel
- Voatsiperifery (Africa, Madagascar)
- Rose petals
- Jack daniels wood shaving
- Fillet the sea beam, debone it and cut it into very small pieces.
- Place it in a bullet shape on a film and close it to an envelope.
- Then we beat it with a stick until it opens like a sheet, 3 millimeters.
- Open the envelope, turn it on the plate and remove the film.
- Brush on the kalamansi vinegar, dots from the aji amarillo paste and sprinkle with lobster oil.
- Add fleur de sell and voatsiperiphery, and at the end decorate with sprouts, yuzu pearls, ginger chips and rose petals.
- Put the wood shaving in the smoker with the nozzle in the bell and open the mechanism for 5 seconds.
Enjoy your meal…
Special credits to Thea thalassa for their hospitality.
Chef: Vasilis Pappaggelos