Category: Main course
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- 200 gr. Calamari
- 50 gr. Roasted buckwheat
- 1 green onion
- Dill (preferable quantity)
- 20 gr. Sun dried tomato fillets
- 20 gr. Feta cheese
- 2 gr. Lemon grass
- 4 Aniseed whole
- 5 ml Spice oil green herbs garlic
- Bouquet garni with 4 seaweed varieties (preferable quantity)
- For the puree:
Preparation Time: 25 minutes & Execution Time: 10 minutes
- Βoil the buckwheat in 500ml salted water for 5 minutes along with the aniseed and the lemon grass.
- Remove it from the heat and let it puff up.
- Let it puff up and cool down and then add the feta cheese, the onion, the dill and the sun dried tomatoes.
- Stuff the calamari and drizzle the spice oil green herbs garlic over it.
- Roast it in 180 degrees for 6 minutes or alternatively put it in the grill.
- For the lentils puree:
- Βoil the lentils, mash them and use a sieve to strain them.
- Add the butter and the lobster oil.
- Serve the dish and decorate it with the bouquet garni.
Enjoy your meal…
Special credits to the Kalamatianos Seafood Restaurant for their hospitality
Chef: Chris Gremos
Chef in Kalamatianos seafood restaurant for 10 years.
Greek cuisine award 2018 & 2019
He takes care along with his team, the menu in restaurants in Greece as well as abroad.