Category: Main Dish
Ingredients for 2 portions:
- 4 frenched chicken thighs 80 grams
- Basmati Rice 100 grams
- 1/2 dry onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- Roasted and Spiced Coconut with Peanut 50 grams
- Kumar’s indian tikka masala paste 150 grams
- Peperonata 50 grams
- Strained yoghurt 100 grams
- Spicemix del Mondo Piri Piri 80 grams
- Natural Lemon Juice 100% preferably
- Sweet Drop Red Pepper preferably
- Sweet Yellow Pepper Drop preferably
- Fresh Coriander preferably
- Zest of 1 lime
- White Wine 50ml
- Vegetable broth 150ml
- Dairy cream 50ml
- Cornpie 16 cm
Preparation Time:20 minutes
- For the Basmati Rice
- Saute the onion, the garlic, the Roasted and Spiced Coconut with Peanut and the Basmati Rice.
- Stop the heat by pouring wine.
- Add the vegetable broth and let it boil.
- For the souvlakia
- For the Tikka masala dressing
- Put in a bowl the Indian Tikka masala Paste, the dairy cream , a little bit of yoghurt and mix them till they become homogenious.
- For the yoghurt sauce
- Put the yoghurt, the Natural Lemon Juice 100%, the zest of 1 lime, a little bit of coriander, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Decorate the dish with Tikka masala dressing,fresh coriander, Sweet Drops of Red and Yellow Pepper.
Enjoy your meal…
Special credits to the restaurant Toixo Toixo for their hospitality.
Chef: Eleftherios Karkalis
Since 2007 in professional catering halls of hotels and restaurants.
The Last 2,5 years head chef in “Toixo Toixo” .
The motto in my kitchen : “Amat Victoria Curam”.