Category: Main dish
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- Tripoline 100 grams
- Grouper 160 grams
- Lemon Pesto 10 grams
- Rocket Cream 10 grams
- Olive oil 40ml
- Garlic 1 clove
- Chili rings according to preference
- Rocket leaves 50 grams
- Basel leaves 10 grams
- Vegetable broth 100 grams
- Star Anise 1 piece
- Season Pepper Seaweed-Lemon according to preference
- Danish smoked pyramid salt to taste
- Zest from one lime
- Roasted and Spiced Coconut & Peanut 5 grams
Preparation time:25 minutes
- For the rocket sauce:
- In a frying pan, roast the Star Anise in olive oil.
- Add the Chili rings and the garlic along with the rocket leaves, the basel leaves and stir for about 2 minutes until the ingredients are sautéed. Add the broth and let the mixture boil for 2 minutes.
- Finish by adding the Lemon Pesto and the Rocket Cream.
- Mush and pass through a shieve in order to achieve a velvety and smooth texture.
- Βoil the Tripoline pasta in salted water for about 6 minutes and strain the water.
- In a frying pan sauté the grouper pieces, add the Season Pepper Seaweed-Lemon and the Danish salt, add the rocket sauce to it, let it sit for 1 minute and remove from the pan. Then add the pasta Tripoline and stir lightly.
- Serve the pasta on the rocket sauce, place the grouper pieces all around, powder with the Roasted and Spiced Coconut & Peanut and finally add the lime.
Special thanks to Βρεγμένη Γάτα for their hospitality
Chef: Syridis Vangelis
19 years in the catering business
Singapore was an important part of his journey
Works as a Head Chef “Βρεγμένη γάτα” during the last year.