Preparation time: 10 minutes & Execution time: 5 minutes
Ingredients for 1 portions:
- 120 γρ. Eel (from Arta)
- 8 gr. Seaweed chips spicy sushi (purple)
- 8 gr. Seaweed chips sweet chili & crab (red)
- 8 gr. Seaweed chips original (green)
- 4 ml Grape seed oil
- 3 gr. Panca chili paste
- 6 gr. Pear mustard
- 3 gr. Raspberry vinegar
- 20 gr. Friarielli
- 60 gr. Broccoli
- Take 2-3 chips from each one of them, break them and place them in the dish.
- Cut the eel in slices and use a camp stove to burn it.
- Boil the broccoli roots and then burn them with a camp stove.
- Boil the eel in the dish.
- Pour the grape oil on the top.
- Add the rest of the ingredients on the dish in order to decorate it.
Enjoy your meal…
Special credits to Mistikos Kipos for their hospitality.
Chefs: Dimitris Kostopoulos – Sirios Komixilis