Ingredients for 2-4 portions:
- 500 gr. Tomato San Marzano P.D.O.
- 50 gr. Semi-dried cherry tomatoes
- 50 gr. Semi-dried yellow cherry tomatoes
- 100 gr. Fresh tomato partially dried
- 50 gr. Fresh cherry tomatoes
- 30 gr. Shallot vinegar
- 80 gr. Tomato vinegar
- 100 gr. Grapeseed oil
- 10 – 15 gr. Chilli oil
- 20 gr. Olive oil marmelade
- Olive seeds (preferable amount)
- 340 gr. Olive oil
- 2 items of green pepper
- 2 items of cucumber
- 5 items of shallot onions
- 1 bunch of fresh oregano
- 50 gr. Goat soft cheese
- 20 gr. Granulated sugar
- Salt & Pepper
Preparation time: 30 minutes & Execution time: 5 minutes
- Για το dressing:
- Mash up the san marzano tomato along with 2 green peppers, 1 cucumber and 1 shallot onion.
- Let the mixture in a sieve to get strained and keep the liquids.
- Put in a bowl the liquids that you kept along with the tomato vinegar, the chilli oil and blend them.
- Check the salt and the pepper
- For the oregano olive oil:
- Blanch the fresh oregano and strain her in an absorbent paper.
- Blend the grapeseed oil with the fresh oregano, until they become homogenous.
- For the pickled onion:
- Use a mandoline slicer, to cut the shallot onions.
- Put in a pot, the shallot vinegar, the sugar the salt and the pepper, until they start boiling.
- Leave the vinegar mixture in a bowl in order to cool down and add in the mixture the onions.
- Cut all the indredients and put them in plate. Check the salt and the pepper.
- Add in the plate the olive oil marmelade.
- Add the dressing, garnish with the olive seeds and serve it out.
Special credits to the CONCEPT company
for their kind contribution of the equipment.