Category: Cold Appetizer
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 100 ml. Yellow chili paste (Aji amarillo) (NEW)
- 10 gr.Mirasol chili
- 10 gr. Season pepper seaweed-lemon
- 5 gr. Black Hawaiian salt (NEW)
- 20 gr. Seaweed chips spicy sushi (NEW)
- 10 gr. Crispy rice (NEW)
- 20 gr. Yuzu pearls (NEW)
- 40 ml. lime juice (NEW)
- 25 ml. Vinegar green apple-honey (NEW)
- 150 gr. Black beans (NEW)
- 1 onion
- 20 gr. Sugar
- 100 ml. Water
- 5 gr. Χanthana gum (NEW)
- 100 ml.Grapeseed oil
- 100 gr. Fresh coriander
- 500 gr. Sea bream in slices
- Salt & Pepper
Preparation time: 20 minutes & execution time: 10 minutes
- For the yellow chilli:
- Add in a mixer the yellow paste chilli, the onion, the lime juice, the sugar and the xantham gum.
- Blend them until the mixture becomes homogenous. Then, get the mixture strained and put it in a feeding bottle.
- For the black beans:
- Add in a pot the black beans and boil them for 35-40 minutes until they become soft. Get them strained and put them in a bowl.
- Marinate them with season pepper seaweed-lemon, a little bit of lime juice, salt and pepper.
- For the fish:
- Put the fish in a plate and marinate it with the vinegar, the black salt and the Mirasol chili.
- For the coriander oil:
- Blanch the coriander and then remove the moisture by placing it in an absorbent paper.
- Add the grape seed oil in the mixer along with the coriander and then use a sieve to get them strained.
- Place the fish in the plate and add the yellow chili, the coriander oil, the black beans and in the end the yuzu pearls, the seaweed chips spicy sushi, the crispy rice, some roots and serve it out.
Special credits to CONCEPT company for their kind contribution of the equipment.