Category: Street Food
Ingredients for 2 portions:
- 2 slices of beef Rib Eye, 150 grams each one of them
- 4 slices of country bread
- Radicchio cream 60 grams
- Ravigote sauce 45 grams
- Onion Jam with balsamic 30 grams
- Cornichons chopped in slices 20 grams
- Fried Onion Flakes 30 grams
- 4 wheels of tomato
- 4 slices of iceberg
- Danish Smoked Pyramid Salt preferably
- Pepper Black “Lampong” Ground preferably
- For the country potatoes:
- For the smoked paprika sauce:
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- In a grill-pan or in the grill roast the rib eye since you have it marinated with the Danish smoked salt and with black “Lampong” pepper
- Roast it for 3-4 minutes from both sides and let it rest.
- Then, without cleaning the grill, put the slices of bread on it in order to get the flavor of the steak. Once they get a red colour, remove them.
- Finally, put together the sandwich with all the ingredients in a random order (Ravigote sauce, Radicchio cream, Onion Jam with Balsamic, cornichon and fried onion flakes)
- Cut the sandwich in the middle, so that the ingredients and the steak-roasting will be discernible and serve it out with country potatoes and smoked paprika sauce.
- Country potatoes:
- In a big pan add sunflower oil and when the oil has heated add the potatoes until they get a golden colour and become crispy.
- Then, with a spider transfer them to a bowl, in which you have put the rest of the ingredients and blend them.
- Add Danish Smoked Pyramid Salt and serve them out.
- Smoked Paprika sauce:
Special credits to the CONCEPT company for their kind contribution of the equipment for the recipe.