Category: Main Course
Ingredients for 4-6 portions:
- 1 leg of lamb (approximately 3 Kg)
- 150 gr. Fiesta Peru marinade
- 350 gr. Mix of 4 rice-varieties
- 400 gr. Artichokes”alla Romana”with stem
- 300 gr. Artichoke cream
- 100 gr. Green mustard sauce
- 50 gr. Saba
- 50 gr. Gravy sauce
- 20 gr. Αceto balsamico with rosemary flavoring
- 30 gr. Spicemix del mondo La spezia
- 20 gr. Fruit pepper lemon
- 20 gr. Crispy rice flakes with mint
- Persian Bleu salt
- Pepper black lampong ground
- Olive oil
Preparation Time: 1 hour & execution time: 3 hours
- Marinate the leg of the lamb with the fiesta Peru marinade for about an hour.
- Add pepper and salt and roast it in low heat (140-160 degrees) for about 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, create a mixture with the Saba, the gravy and the aceto balcamico with rosemary flavoring, with which we frost
regularly the leg of the arm in the oven .
- Put in a baking dish the rice along with 1 Lt of water.
- Season with spicemix del mondo la spezia, salt and pepper.
- Let it in the oven in 160 degrees for about 40 minutes.
- Season the artichokes with fruit pepper lemon, salt and pepper.
- Grill them in order to have a smoky flavour and taste.
- For the artichoke cream, add the artichoke cream in a blender, season with spicemix del mondo la spezia and add the green mustard sauce and a little bit of water. Finally, blend them, till the sauce becomes homogenous.
- Put it in a platter in the center of the table. Happy Easter!!
Special credits to the CONCEPT company
for their kind contribution of the equipment