Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 60 gr. Dehydrated seaweed salad (5 varieties)
- 400 gr. Salmon fillet
- 100 gr. Baby corns
- 300 gr. Soya & black pepper sauce
- 100 gr. Pineapple vinegar
- 50 gr. Olive oil
- 100 gr. Saba
- 200 gr. Coarse salt with seaweed
- 100 gr. Bouquet garni with 4 seaweed varieties
- 200 gr. Sugar
- 20 gr. Spirulina flakes
- 25 gr Soya pearls
- 2 items of Radish
- 100 gr. Red quinoa
- 1 cucumber
- 1 Lime
Preparation Time: 1 hour & execution time: 10 minutes
- For the dehydrated seaweed salad:
- Put the dehydrated seaweed salad in a bowl and with lukewarm water , get her soaked for about 15-20 minutes.
- Then, blanch her for one minute and cool her down immediately in water with ice cubes.
- For the soya dressing:
- Put in a bowl the soya & black pepper sauce, the pineapple vinegar, the saba and the olive oil.
- Put them in a rad blender, until they become homogenous.
- For the salted salmon:
- Put in a baking dish the coarse salt with seaweed, the bouquet garni, the spirulina flakes, the zest of a lime,the sugar and blend them.
- Put the salmon in the baking dish and cover it with the mixture.
- Cover it with a plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for 3 hours.
- When the time passes, take the salmon out of the mixture and flush it with water.
- Dry it out in an absorbent paper.
- Slice it up.
- For the quinoa:
- Put the red quinoa in a pot with boiling water and let it boil for 12-15 minutes.
- Drain the quinoa and cool it down with water.
- For the pickled cucumber:
- Use the mandolin slicer to slice up the cucumber and then cut it with a knife.
- Put the cucumber slices in a plate and marinate them with the soya dressing for about 1 hour.
- Put in a bowl the dehydrated seaweed salad, the quinoa, the baby corns, the salted salmon and the soya dressing.
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- Put the salad in a deep plate.
- Garnish with the sliced radish, the soya pearls, the pickled cucumber and some extra salmon.
Special credits to the CONCEPT company
for their kind contribution of the equipment.