Category: Main dish
Ingredients for 2 portions:
- 250 gr tuna steak
- 200 gr sushi rice
- 100 gr boiled corn chopped in slices
- 5 gr chilli oil
- 10 gr sesame oil
- 5 gr sesame black seeds
- 20 gr ginger vinegar
- 15 gr spicemix del mondo Nordic
- 5 gr chilli rings
- 100 chilli paste
- 150 gr tropical sauce
- 80 gr worcester sauce
- 5 gr gomasio classic
- 10 gr sugar
- 250 gr water
Preparation time: 10 minutes preparation + 5 minutes instructions
- Boil the sushi rice in 250 gr of water and then let it cool down.
- Then, in a small pan melt the sugar with 10 gr of ginger vinegar and pour over the rice.
- Cut the tuna in large pieces and put them in a big bowl.
- Add the sesame oil, ginger vinegar, spicemix del mondo nordic, chilli rings, chilli oil, worcester sauce, sesame black seeds and the gomasio.
- Stir and let the tuna marinate for a few minutes.
- Then bake the corns, serve out the chilli paste and the tropical sauce in small bowls as trimmings and in a platter serve out the rice with the marinated tuna mixture.
Special credits to CONCEPT company for their kind contribution of the equipment
for our recipes.