Category: Main Dish
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- Breast of chicken julienne 450 grams
- Baby carrots 120 grams
- Bamboo shoots 100 grams
- Soybeans 100 grams
- Chinese pickled marrow 100 grams
- Golden mushrooms 100 grams
- Red cabbage 150 grams
- White cabbage 150 grams
- Fresh coriander 30 grams
- Classic Gomasio 50 grams
- Wokpaste Bali 200 grams
- Worcester sauce 70 grams
- Water 100 grams
- Pepper Black “Lampong” Ground
- Sunflower for the saute
- For the Rice:
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Put the wok in a high heat in order to get warm and add sunflower.
- Once it is heated up, saute’ the chicken and the carrots and afterwards the rest of the ingredients.
- Once the chicken starts getting colour, add the wokpaste Bali and continue to saute’.
- Then, add the Worcester sauce and the water in order to create a sauce.
- Let it boil for about 3 minutes in a high heat so that the sauce becomes homogenous and remove it from the kitchen.
- Check the salt and serve by garnishing with the fresh coriander, the golden mushrooms and the classic gomasio.
- For the Basmati rice:
- Wash off the rice with plenty of water, so that the excess starch will be removed and the rice will become granulated.
- Add in a pot all the ingredients (olive oil, butter, White balsamic Vinegar, salt, Pepper Black “lampong” Ground) except for the water and mix in a high heat for 2 minutes.
- Then, lower the heat and add water.
- Cover with a top and boil in a low heat for about 15 minutes without mixing at all.
- Once the rice absorbs its liquids, stop the heating and mix slightly so that the granules of rice will become detached.
- Serve out!
Special credits to theCONCEPT company for their kind contribution of the equipment for our recipe.