Category: Main dish
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 150 gr. Wokpaste Vietnam
- 120 gr. Soya & black pepper
- 50 gr. Shiitakes
- 100 gr. Sweet and sour white onions
- 25 gr. Bonito flakes (katsuobushi)
- 20 gr. Colatura di Alici
- 15 gr. Bouquet garni with 4 kinds of seaweed
- 25 gr.kaffir lime vinegar
- 20 gr. Sesame oil
- 250 gr. Soba noodles
- 4 Chicken breast fillets
- 1 bunch of fresh onion
- 2 L chicken stock
- 4 boiled eggs (for 5 minutes in water with soy)
- 200 gr. baby corn
Preparation time: 30 minutes & execution time: 10 minutes
- Marinate the chicken breast fillets with wokpaste Vietnam and bake them in the oven in 200 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Add in a pot the chicken stock, the colatura di alici, the soya&black pepper, the bonito flakes, the bouquet garni with seaweed and let them get a little boiled.
- Add in the stock, the sitake mushrooms and the sweet and sour onions and let them boil for a few more seconds.
- Strain the stock and separate the mushrooms and the onions to use them later.
- Add the sesame oil and the kaffir lime vinegar.
- Add in pot with boiling water the soba noodles and let them boil for about 7 minutes.
- Place the soba noodles in a deep bowl and add the sitake, the sweet and sour onions, the baby corn and the fresh onion. Finally add the stock and the egg.
Special credits to the CONCEPT company
for their kind contribution of the equipment.