Category: Main dish
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 90 gr. spicemix del mondo takoyaki
- 25 gr. season pepper seaweed lemon
- 80 gr. onion sofritto
- 15 gr Lemon grass
- 50 gr Mace whole
- 200 gr stewed&chopped octopus
- 150 gr flour
- 2 eggs
- Water ( the amount that is needed)
- 100 gr handmade mayonnaise
- 15 gr. powdery tuna bottargo
- 20 gr vinegar of exotic fruits
- 100 gr Bareque Smoked sauce
- Sunflower oil for the frying
Preparation Time: 60 minutes preparation + 10 minutes instructions
- Put in a big bowl, the spicemix takoyaki, the onion sofritto, the lemon grass, the mace whole, the octopus, the flour and the eggs. Stir them, while adding water, until you create a mixture like gruel.
- Let the mixture in the fridge for 1 hour to stiffen, so that you can create balls.
- Once you remove it from the fridge, form the balls and fry them in hot olive oil until they get a nice colour and become crispy.
- Put them in a absorbent paper and then serve them by dusting with the season pepper seaweed lemon.
- For the mayonnaise “Fish roe”
Special credits to the CONCEPT company for their kind contribution
of the equipment.