Category: Main course
Preparation time: 20 minutes & execution time: 35 minutes
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 2 racks of lamb
- 600 gr. Baby carrots
- 400 gr. Baby beets
- 230 gr. Sweet and sour white onions
- 300 gr. Farro
- 80 gr. Spicemix del mondo piri-piri
- 30 gr. Spicemix del mondo Lhatria fasia
- 15 gr. Kalamatta black olive powder
- 100 gr. Breadcrumbs
- 15 gr. Smoked paprika powder
- 200 gr. Lemon – coriander sauce
- 200 gr. Creamy Cajun sauce
- 100 gr. Colza oil with butter flavor
- Lampong (Asia, Indonesia)
- Season the racks with salt and pepper.
- Add a little bit of colza oil with butter flavor in a large pan and sauté the racks from both sides.
- Then, add the racks on a baking dish.
- Add in a bowl, the spicemix del mondo piri-piri, the black olive powder, the breadcrumbs, the smoked paprika and mix the ingredients. Then, spread the mixture all over the racks.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20-30 minutes depending on the degree of baking you want (ideally medium well)
- Add in a pan over medium heat, a little bit of the colza oil and sauté the baby vegetables until they become soft.
- In a bowl, mix the spicemix del mondo Lathria fasia and the lemon-coriander sauce.
- Pour half of the mixture into the pan so that the vegetables are glazed.
- In a saucepan with boiling salted water, add the farro and cook it for about 15 minutes until it becomes soft.
- Strain the farro in a bowl and add some salt. Add the rest of the spicemix del mondo Lathria fasia and the lemon – coriander mixture.
- Mix them and serve the dish.