Category: Main dish
Ingredients for 6 portions:
- Chickpea cream 200 grams
- Chickpeas (slightly, finely chopped) 200 grams
- Cod fillet thinely cut 500 grams
- Flour 150 grams
- Kumar’s green Thai curry 450 grams
- Mole Yucatan Sauce 150 grams
- Gomasio Green Herbs 100 grams
- Cracked Wheat thick 300 grams
- Venere rice 300 grams
- Lemon pesto 100 grams
- Strained yoghurt 100 grams
- 5 eggs
- Olive oil 200 ml
- Flour and egg for the breading
Preparation Time:2 hours and 40 minutes
- Inside a large bowl place the chickpea cream, the chickpeas, the cod fillet, the flour and 100 grams of Kumar’s green Thai curry.
- Mix thoroughly until the mixure becomes thick and you are able to form the falafels.
- Let the mixture in the fridge for 2 hours.
- When it is cold enough, form the falafels and bread them with flour, egg and Gomasio Green Herbs following the standard breding procedure.
- Finally, fry the falafels in olive oil until they turn golden.
For the fried rice with cracked wheat:
- Boil the black rice for about 20 minutes in salted water.
- Soak the cracked wheat in warm water until it becomes re-hydrated.
- Afterwards, bring the two ingredients togetherin a wok and on a very high heat, sauté them for about 3-4 minutes.
- Finally, add the lemon pesto and serve.
For the green curry:
- Thin the Kumar’s green Thai curry with 100ml of chicken broth and serve in a deep plate with a spoonfull of yoghurt in the middle.