Category: Main course
Preparation time: 90 minutes & execution time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for 2 portions:
- 400 gr. Octopus
- 300 gr. Fedelini
- 80 gr. Bisque
- 160 gr. Seafood sauce (red)
- 20 gr. Marine gomasio
- 100 gr. Sauteed whole artichokes
- 50 gr. Nduja
- 20 gr. Crispy chickpeas
- 120 gr. Spice oil cumin-oregano
- 20 gr. Spicemix del mondo Flamenco (Mediterranean, Spain)
- For the octopus:
- Marine the octopus with the cumin-oregano spice oil and the spicemix del mondo flamenco and then place it in a pot.
- Add 1 glass of water and leave it at a low temperature to be cooked for about 1 hour and 30 minutes with the lid covered.
- For the fedelini:
- Place the paella dish on the hot plate and fry the fedelini along with the nduja for a while.
- Then, add the bisque and the seafood sauce and mix them.
- Then we add hot water in batches, constantly testing to check the boiling of the pasta.
- Once the fedelini is 3-4 minutes before its final boiling, place the cooked octopus, artichokes and a little fresh olive oil on it and place the dish in the oven, at 200 degrees, for 8-10 minutes so that it the fedelini acquires a thin crust.
- Finally, we serve with the crispy chickpeas and the marine gomasio.
Special credits to CONCEPT company for their equipment contribution.