Category: Main dish
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- Amberjack fillet 200 grams
- Variety of 8 Species Mushrooms (trifolati) 15 grams
- Porcini Mushrooms Trifolati 15 grams
- Tops of green asparagus 30 grams
- Porcini Cream 30 grams
- White Truffle Butter 20 grams
- Porcini Olive oil preferably
- Black Truffle Carpaccio slices 10 grams
- Heavy cream 70 grams
- Persian Bleu Salt
- Season Pepper Wild Mushroom preferably
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- Season the amberjack fillet το φιλέτο μαγιάτικο with Persian Bleu Salt
- and sauté it in a non-stick pan on all sides, adding the White Truffle Butter in the end.
- Once it is ready, remove from the pan and let it sit on an absorbent paper towel.
- Then, place the Black Truffle Carpaccio slices creating a layer on the top side of the fillet.
- Add in a small pot the Porcini Cream along with the heavy cream and cook until they combine and create a velvety sauce.
- Afterwars, sauté in a non-stick pan the asparagus along with the Porcini Mushrooms Trifolatiand the 8 Species, salt and pepper and add a little White Truffle Butter.
- Finally, assemble your plate and garnish with a few drops of Porcini Olive oil and Season Pepper Wild Mushroom.