Preparation time: 8 hours & execution time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for 10 portions:
For the meringue
- Add the water with Albumin in a mixer and blend them in a medium speed. Then, add the sugar and the Cremor Tartar. Continue blending for a few more minutes.
- Add the meringue in a baking dish and put them in a dehumidifier for 2-3 hours in 95 degrees.
- Sprinkle half of the meringues with beetroot powder.
For the white chocolate cream:
- 400 ml. Dairy cream
- 250 gr. Cheese cream
- 500 gr. White baking chocolate
- 30 gr. Baking sugar
- Add the dairy cream, the white baking chocolate and the baking sugar in a bain-marie.
- Once the chocolate melts, add the cheese cream and blend them till they become homogenous.
- Add the mixture in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- 250 ml. Milk
- 250 ml. Dairy cream
- 100 γρ. Sugar
- 4 sticks of Vanilla Madagascar
- 100 gr. Egg yolk
- 40 gr. Super texture stabiliser
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and stir them.
- Transfer them in a vacuum bag and cook them in sous vide for one hour in 82 degrees.
- Cool down the mixture in ice with water and put it in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours. You should stir the mixture quite often.
For the forest fruit sauce
- Add in a small pot all the ingredients except from the Xanthan gum.
- Once the mixture is heated and the ingredients have homogenized, add the xanthan gum and stir the mixture.
- Let the mixture cool down.
For the decoration
- 20-40 gr crunch of white chocolate with raspberry- yoghurt
- 50 gr. Wild cherries
- Raspberry powder
- Beetroot germs
Preparation time: 20 minutes & execution time: 10 minutes
Special credits to CONCEPT company for their kind contribution of the equipment.