Ingredients for 20 portions:
- 1 kg Carnaroli Rice
- 500 ml Fish broth
- 5 gr. Eschalot onion
- 200 ml White wine
- 1200 gr. Cuttlefish
- Season pepper seaweed-lemon
- Grounded Ginger
- Grounded Lemongrass
- 200 gr. Parmesan
- 40 gr. Butter
- Slightly warm up the white wine.
- Sauté the eschalot onions with the squid in oil until they start to get a red color.
- Add the carnaroli rice and sauté mildly.
- Add the wine and stir until it evaporates.
- Add the warm broth little by little until the risotto is cooked (about 20 minutes) and add the ginger and the lemongrass.
- Take the risotto off the heat and add season pepper seaweed lemon, parmesan and butter.