Category: Main dish
Ingredients for 4 portionς:
- 200 gr. Ragu seitan
- 500 gr. Conchiglioni rigati
- 500 gr. Pomodorella sauce
- 20 gr.Double concentrated tomato paste
- 200 gr. Tofu cream
- 20 gr. SABA Reduction must
- 150 gr. Semi-dried yellow cherry tomatoes
- 15 gr. tomato vinegar
- 2 items of cinnamon whole
- 10 gr Chiverings cut
Preparation time: 15 minutes preparation + 10 minutes instructions
- In a pot saute in a moderate heat the ragu seitan and add half of the Pomodorella sauce, the cinammon, the SABA reduction must and finally add the Chiverings cut. Check the salt and the pepper.
- In salted water that boils, add the conchiglioni , boil them for about 4 minutes and then strain them and cool them down.
- Then, fill the conchiglioni with the Seitan ragu and add above it the Tofu cream.
- In a baking pan add the rest of the pomodorella and a little bit of water. Then, put the conchiglioni in the baking pan and bake them in the oven at 180 degrees for about 12 minutes, until the pasta get soft and the Tofu cream gets a nice golden colour.
- In the sauce that has been created in the baking pan, add the tomato vinegar and check the salt.
- Serve the sauce in the plate and above of it the conchiglioni.
Special credits to the CONCEPT company for their
kind contribution of the equipment