Category: Main course
Preparation time: 90 minutes (10 hours for baking) & execution time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- 45 gr. Wild fennel pesto
- 45 gr. Mint & rosemary marinate
- 100 gr. Friarielli
- 12 gr. Orecchiette
- 15 gr. Burgundy (Mediterranean, France)
- 5 gr. Season pepper seaweed-lavender
- 10 gr. Crispy peas (freeze-drying)
- 20 gr. Baby artichoke rustico
- 25 gr. Crumble thyme-honey
- 40 gr. Nettle cream
- 100 gr. Black garlic marmelade
- 100 gr. Pulled pork sauce
- 20 gr. Black garlic crumble
- 15 gr. Taming cannabis oil
- 1 item of celeriac
- 1 item of leek
- Salt, pepper
- Clean the celeriac and season with salt, pepper, cannabis oil and the Burgundian seasoning.
- Place it in a baking dish and bake it in 180 degrees for 10 hours and 20 minutes approximately.
- Add in a bowl the black garlic marmalade and the pulled pork sauce. Mix them in order to create the glaze and spread it on the celeriac at a regular basis.
- Blend the mint & rosemary marinate, the nettle cream and the wild fennel pesto in order to create a mixture.
- Add the orecchiette pasta in a pot and boil them for about 7 minutes.
- Once they are ready, mix them with the nettle cream, the wild fennel pesto, and the mint & rosemary mixture.
- Once the celeriac is ready, cut it on the top and add inside the leek. Bake it for another 10 minutes.
- Serve by garnishing with the friarielli, the black garlic crumble, the crispy peas , the thyme-honey crumble, and the baby artichoke rustico.