Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 300 gr. Squid
- 20 gr. Lemon Pesto
- 80 gr. Bulgur Coarse
- 50 gr. Spice Oil chili paprika
- 40 gr. Mayonnaise
- 100 ml Olive oil
- 20 gr. Baby Rocket leaves
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- Boil the coarse bulgur for 4 minutes. Strain it and let is sit in a bowl.
- Grill the squid and marinate it with the spice oil chili paprika, which you have thinned before with olive oil and have let it sit in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Season the coarse bulgur with the lemon pesto and place it using the springform pan.
- Add the squid on top, after you strain it.
- Place the rocket leaves, which you have sprinkled with the squid marinade.
- Take the mayonnaise and add spice oil chili paprika.
- Place it in a pipping bag and decorate the dish.