Category: Main course
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 500 gr. Mafaldine
- 180 gr. Mushroom sauce
- 200 gr. Breading Mozaic
- 40 gr. Truffle butter
- 150 gr. Famigliola mushrooms
- 40 ml. Aceto balsamico with truffle
- 80 gr. Mushroom mix
- 200 gr. Fresh mushrooms
- 100 gr. Breadcrumbs
- Season pepper wild mushrooms
- Persian blue salt
- Fresh thyme
Preparation time: 30 minutes & execution time: 10 minutes
For the caramelized mushrooms:
- Add the mushrooms in a pan with a little bit of olive oil in high heat and sauté them for 3-4 minutes.
- Then, add the Aceto balsamico with truffle reduce the heat until the mushrooms are caramelized.
- μαγειρεύουμε μέχρι να καραμελώσουν τα μανιτάρια.
- Add salt and fresh thyme.
For the breadcrumbs crumble:
- Add in a pan the truffle butter in a low heat and sauté the breadcrumbs and the Mozaic breading, until it becomes a crispy bread crumble.
For the pasta:
- Add in a pot with heated water the dehydrated mushrooms and let them for 5 minutes until they become soft.
- Then, remove the mushrooms and increase the heat to boil the water that has the color and the flavor of the mushrooms.
- Boil the pasta for about 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add in a big pan the mushroom sauce, the Famigliona mushrooms, the dehydrated mushrooms and some of the water that is used in boiling.
- Cook the sauce for a few minutes and then add the pasta from the pot.
- If needed, add some more water from the pot and stir the sauce and the pasta.
- Check the salt and add the season pepper mushrooms and fresh thyme.
For the decoration:
- Serve the pasta and add on the top the caramelized mushrooms and the breadcrumbs crumble.