Ingredients for 4 portions:
- Watermelon juice 1 litre
- Honey 250 grams
- Quinoa mixture 20 grams
- Fruit Pepper Forests Fruit
- Strawberry flavoured Aceto Balsamico
- Mozzarella burrata 4 pieces
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Place the watemellon juice and the honey in a pot and boil on high heat, until it starts to become concentrated and starts to thicken.
- Let the soup cool down.
- Place a non stick frying pan on a high heat and let it get really hot.
- Afterwards, add the quinoa mixture and sauté it until it starts to burst and become soft.
- Take the quinoa out of the pan and place it in a deep bowl.
- Then, place the burrata with its natural moisture in the bowl with the quinoa and thoroughly bread it.
- Serve the soup in a plate of your choice and in the center of each plate, add a breaded burrata.
- Garnish with fruit pepper forest fruit and a few drops of strawberry flavoured aceto balcamico.