Category: Main dish
Ingredients for 2 portions:
- Lamb loin without bones 450 grams
- Spice Oil Green Herbs-Garlic 50 grams
- Season Pepper Seaweed Lavender 100 grams
- Spicemix del Mondo Mediterrane 20 grams
- Basil pesto with truffle 50 grams
- Snails 100 grams
- Sliced Sauted Artichokes 30 grams
- Le Puy green lentiles 25 grams 25 γραμμάρια
- White coco beans 25 grams
- Green kidney beans 25 grams
- Adzuki beans 25 grams
- Cream from cooked fricassee greens 300 grams
- lime juice 20 grams
- Olive oil preferably
- Persian Bleu Salt preferably
- Pepper 4 seasons preferably
Preparation time: 60 minutes preparation + 40 minutes instructions
- Marinate the lamb with the Spice Oil Green Herbs-Garlic and then wrap it in a transparent film, creating a tight candy and put on the fridge for about 1 hour.
- Boil the legumes in different pots for the time that each legume needs separately.
- Once the legumes are boiled, put them in a bowl and mix them with the sliced sauted artichokes, the lime juice, a little bit of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- In an anti-stick frying pan saute the lamb until it is well-seared and cook it according to the time that you desire.
- Take the meat out of the pan and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- In another pot mix the fricassee cream with the basil pesto with truffle and once they are cooked together for 10 minutes, put the mixture in a rod-blender until it becomes homogenous.
- Then create a mixture with the Season Pepper Seaweed Lavender and the Spicemix del mondo Mediterrane. Cover the lamb with this mixture from both sides.
- Then, cut it into pieces of 3 inches.
- Put in the plate the fricassee cream and the basil pesto with truffle.
- Put the legumes above and then serve out the lamb.
Special credits to the CONCEPT company for their
kind contribution of the equipment.